Athletes in Canada and Australia squared off for the live 20.2 announcement. Khan Porter and Matt McLeod battled it out down under while Carolyne Prevost and Carol-Ann Reason-Thibault competed in Quebec.
Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
4 Dumbbell Thrusters (50 lbs / 35 lbs)
- Carol-Ann Reason-Thibault — 928 reps (27 + 10)
- Carolyne Prevost — 830 reps (24 + 14)
- Matt McLeod — 899 reps (26 + 15)
- Khan Porter — 857 reps (25 + 7)
One big thing: Carol-Ann Reason-Thibault’s 928 reps is an unbelievable pace. Even as fast as she was moving, we’re betting we’ll see faster.
- There are 1200 seconds in this workout: 20 minutes x 60 seconds.
- Reason-Thibault finished 928 reps.
- That’s 1 round every 44.5 seconds.
- That’s also 1 rep every 1.29 seconds.
So what on earth happened to the livestream Morning Chalk Up?
Many of you logged on hoping to tune in to the Canadian live announcement. We experienced technical difficulties and our editor-in-chief Justin LoFranco hopped on YouTube to apologize.
Get The Newsletter
For a daily Digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.