How To Watch: Mayhem Classic
The 2020 portion of the Sanctional calendar begins this weekend in a familiar place for CrossFit enthusiasts. CrossFit Mayhem in Cookeville, TN hosts the Mayhem Classic January 10-12. The Morning Chalk Up will be onsite providing in-depth coverage and interviewing a who’s who of CrossFit athletes and personalities. Follow our coverage on the Mayhem Classic Sanctional page and on Instagram and YouTube.
Complete leaderboards powered by Throwdowns.
Coverage of the event will be streamed for free on Mayhem’s YouTube. Subscribe to get notifications of events and behind the scenes content.
Live Stream Schedule (All Times Central)
Friday, January 10, 2020
- Off-site/No stream: Event 1 and 2 Men’s and Women’s Competition Heats
- 6:00 pm: Good Dudes Event 1
Saturday, January 11, 2020
- 9:00 am – 11:30 am: Event 3 Men’s and Women’s Competition Heats
- 11:35 am: Good Dudes Event 2
- 12:08 pm – 3:16 pm: Event 4 Men’s and Women’s Competition Heats
- 3:30 pm: Good Dudes Event 3
- 3:54 pm – 5:42 pm: Event 5 Men’s and Women’s Competition Heats
Sunday, January 12, 2020
- 9:00 am – 12:46 pm: Event 6 Men’s and Women’s Competition Heats
- 1:20 pm – 4:45 pm: Event 7 Men’s and Women’s Competition Heats
- 4:50 pm: Good Dudes Final
The Morning Chalk Up crew will be on the ground delivering stories and athlete interviews throughout the competition. Follow us on YouTube and Instagram. You can also follow CrossFit Mayhem on Instagram for updated.
All-Star Broadcast Team: Rich Froning, with the help of Rory McKernan, has gathered an all star team to produce the best live stream broadcast possible.
- The “Voice of CrossFit” Sean Woodland will provide play-by-play for the event and he will be joined in the booth by the Morning Chalk Up’s very own Tommy Marquez who will provide color commentary and analysis.
- Behind the camera, the production team features Joe Novello, who has been involved in the last nine CrossFit Games as the Coordinating producer. He is joined by Charlie Dube, who produced the CrossFit Games Update Shows for eight years and currently produces the Rogue Iron Game broadcasts. Mike Roth will direct as he has done for many of the Games, he will oversee the camera crew to give viewers the best angles and views.
- At the end of each day, Rory, Tommy and Sean will recap the action with discussion and interviews with the top athletes in a show called “Mayhem After Hours” presented by Theragun. Exclusive highlights, video packages and behind the scenes footage will be produced by the team of Mike Koslap and Ian Wittenbur, who have each been instrumental in producing popular Games documentaries like “Fittest on Earth” and “Fittest on Earth: Decade of Fitness”.