How to Watch: The Mid-Atlantic CrossFit Challenge
The road to the 2021 NOBULL CrossFit Games continues this weekend May 28-30 with the start of the Semifinal stage. The Mid-Atlantic CrossFit Challenge kicks-off the first of four North America Semifinals, and is one of three live, in-person competitions on the continent.
Coverage: Sean Woodland and Tommy Marquez return to call the action with Niki Brazier providing coverage from the floor for the MACC, this time on the campus of the University of Tennessee in Knoxville inside the home of the Volunteers basketball teams, Thompson-Boling Arena. The Fitness Media Collective will produce the live-stream.
- Live video coverage will be available on the Games homepage as well as on their official YouTube and Facebook pages.
- The Morning Chalk Up will be onsite providing coverage of the competition with exclusive athlete interviews, in-depth coverage, highlights, analysis, images and daily recaps on our website, and on our official YouTube and Instagram pages. Subscribe and sign-up for alerts and updates on the latest content as it’s posted.
- CrossFit will provide the leaderboard for the MACC.
Schedule: The three-day competition will feature six events, two on each day for both the individual and team divisions.
- Friday, May 28th: 1:50pm – 8:10pm EST
- Saturday, May 29th: 8:50am – 5:00pm EST
- Sunday, May 30th: 8:50am – 5:00pm EST (includes award ceremony)
Social media: You can also follow all the action via the MACC social media.