How to Watch the West Coast Classic
As the only live event on the final week of Semifinals, this is one you won’t want to miss. The fields are stacked, most of the events are classics with an upgrade or twist, and it’s the last chance for any athletes (men, women, or teams) to earn an invitation to the 2021 NoBull CrossFit Games by being part of a live competition this season.
Coverage will be available on https://games.crossfit.com/ as well as on YouTube and Facebook.
Leaderboard: The CrossFit Games will host leaderboards for the elite men, elite women, and elite team divisions.
- Competition Day 1: 1:00 – 6:30 PM PT
- Competition Day 2: 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM PT
- Competition Day 3: 11:00 AM – 4:30 PM PT
Note: for the majority of the weekend, teams will complete their entire day of competition, and then individual men and women will take the floor. The exception is for the Ruck Run, all divisions will do that around the same time; then competition will proceed as usual.
Full workout descriptions: https://westcoastcrossfitclassic.com/workouts/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thewestcoastclassic/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/westcoastclassicshow/
- Website: https://westcoastcrossfitclassic.com/