VIDEO: Is Mal O’Brien Tia’s Number 1 Contender?
Enjoying Morning Chalk Up? Access additional exclusive interviews, analyses, and stories with an Rx membership.
Discussing whether anyone in the women’s field can give Tia-Clair Toomey an actual run at the top podium spot, is pretty unlikely but — that doesn’t mean there won’t be some fun battles and event wins from other athletes.
Morning Chalk Up’s Lauren Kalil sat down with Chyna Cho and Jamie Hagiya to discuss whether Mal O’Brien is Tia’s number one contender for that top spot and if not, who?
- 1:00 – Will Mal have a similar performance from the Semifinals at the Games
- 1:56 – Expectations for Mal in Madison
- 2:50 – Is Mal a threat to Tia or a podium contender
- 5:30 – How much of an advantage does Mal have with Fraser as her coach
- 6:24 – Who could give Tia a run at the Games
- 8:50 – The bottom line
Get the Newsletter
For a daily digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Competitions, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.
"*" indicates required fields
More About CrossFit Games
More #Chyna Cho