VIDEO: Vets VS Rookies: How They Will Fare at the Games
There’s a group of rookies looking to kick down the door and breakthrough at the CrossFit Games, but how much of an impact does that have on the results when we specifically look at rookies versus veterans?
Morning Chalk Up’s Lauren Kalil sits down with Adrian Conway and Jason Croxon to discuss some of the veterans that they think might make a run, how growing up with CrossFit factors into the discussion and even some potential barriers veteran athletes face that rookies don’t.
- 0:57 – Where do teen Games athletes fit into the conversation
- 2:48 – Is this a transition year on the Games field
- 4:30 – How does growing up with CrossFit impact results
- 7:20 – Which rookies are sneaking into the top 5 or 10
- 10:35 – Potential downsides to being a veteran over a rookie
- 13:30 – The bottom line
Get the Newsletter
For a daily digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Competitions, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.
"*" indicates required fields