Morning Chalk Up Announces Four Official Media Partnerships
Today, the Morning Chalk Up announced four Official Media Partnerships for competitions during the 2022-2023 CrossFit Games season that will give fans exclusive access to the biggest events of the season.
What they’re saying: “We’re extremely excited to be partnering with each one of these events to broaden coverage and bring fans more access to the sport and athletes they love,” said Justin LoFranco, founder and CEO of Morning Chalk Up.
- “Our aim is to bring more coverage to the sport of CrossFit throughout the year, giving athletes and events a platform to access a larger fan base to grow the sport.”
What this means for fans: As Morning Chalk Up partner events, each of these competitions and their fans will gain access to exclusive coverage, stories, interviews, videos and competition updates. Each competition will also have dedicated competition hubs built to house their coverage and watch live streams when available.
Morning Chalk Up Partner Events
- Masters Fitness Collective: October 21 – 23, 2022 (Fort Wayne, Indiana)
- ELFIT CrossFit Championship: November 10-12, 2022 (Cairo, Egypt)
- Zelos Games: November 11 – 21, 2022 (Online and In-Person in Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Hope in the Desert: December 2-4 (Online)
Get involved: To enquire about becoming a Morning Chalk Up partner event send us a note.
Get the Newsletter
For a daily digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Competitions, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.
"*" indicates required fields