2021 CrossFit Open Equipment List
To allow the maximum number of athletes to participate in the 2021 CrossFit Open during a global pandemic, CrossFit has released the full list of equipment for the Open, allowing athletes and boxes to better prepare for what to expect.
Equipment list for the 2021 CrossFit Open:
- A dumbbell
- A barbell and plates
- A plyo box
- A jump rope
- A pull-up location
- Wall space
Equipment free version: CrossFit will also program an equipment free version for athletes with limited to no available equipment.
- “If you do not have access to equipment, a gearless version of each Open workout also will be available. All you’ll need is a clear space in your home, driveway, or nearby park.”
- CrossFit Open Workout Repeats (2011 – Present)
- Every CrossFit Open Movement (2011 – Present)
- “The 2021 CrossFit Open May Not Be As Different As You Think”
- “The Open Repeat and What History Tells Us Could be in Store this Season”