How to Watch CrossFit Open Announcement 21.2 Live on Thursday
Enjoying Morning Chalk Up? Access additional exclusive interviews, analyses, and stories with an Rx membership.
Week two of the three week 2021 NOBULL CrossFit Games Open is upon us and will kick-off with the live Open announcement of 21.2 this Thursday, March 18 at 5 PM PT/8 PM ET.
- 21.2 will be broadcast live from the CrossFit Home Office in Scotts Valley, CA.
- The athlete match-up for the live announcement has been billed as “Youth vs. Experience” as three-time CrossFit Games veteran and 2020 Games second-place finisher Samuel Kwant will take on 2020 Games third-place finisher and Rookie of the Year Justin Medeiros.
- The US Army will be the presenting sponsor of the 21.2 Open announcement.
- CPT Rachel Schreiber and SGT Jacob Pfaff will be onsite representing the US Army Warrior Fitness Team and will do the workout live after the Kwant and Medeiros match-up.
- CrossFit has released a highlight video from the 21.1 Open announcement featuring Kari Pearce vs. Kristi Eramo O’Connell.
More About CrossFit Open
More #Open Announcements