How to Support CrossFit Athletes on the Road to the 2022 Games
One of the best parts of our sport is that the athletes competing, even at the very top, come from local affiliates like yours. The challenge with that, of course, is most CrossFit Games athletes are still paying their own way to Madison while trying to juggle work, school, parenting, and in some cases, owning their own affiliate.
- Based on responses from 41 athletes competing in this year’s CrossFit Games, the average estimated expenses per person are $9,898.
The average estimated cost to travel and compete in this year’s CrossFit Games is $9,898.
This year, we are providing a resource connecting the community to fundraisers that will help offset athlete expenses to the 2022 CrossFit Games. As many have shared, any donation amount is “not expected, but hugely appreciated”.
- Important Note: Morning Chalk Up is not affiliated with, nor responsible for the oversight of, the fundraisers listed. Questions or concerns should be raised directly with the athlete or team listed.
- It is the responsibility of the athlete to provide a viable link. Athletes are encouraged to know legal implications or tax requirements with currency exchanging platforms prior to linking.
2022 CrossFit Games Athlete Fundraisers, by division:
This page will continue to be updated weekly until Tuesday, August 2nd, 2022.
- Charles Pienaar from Latrobe, PA, unaffiliated
- Eileen Queen from Octane CrossFit in Phoenix, AZ
- Jérémie Perera from CrossFit Lyon in Lyon, France
- Josue Maldonado from Los de la Isla CrossFit in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
- Leila Ives from CrossFit Humber in Anlaby, England
- Molly Moore from CrossFit One Nation in Boston, MA
- Samuel Pera from Burg CrossFit in St Petersburg, FL
- Aneta Tucker from CrossFit Nidus in Stonehouse, UK
- Carleen Mathews from CrossFit St. Helens in St. Helens, OR
- Dustin McWilliams from CrossFit SoulFire in Grand Forks, ND
- Jason Grubb from the United States, unaffiliated
- Jen Dieter from Crucible CrossFit in Jacksonville, FL
- Joke Dikhoff from CrossFit Newstyle in Utrecht, Netherlands
- Jonathan Varela from Kura Fit in Costa Rica
- Josh Petlowany from CrossFit Magna in Phoenix, AZ
- Karen McCadam from CrossFit Viento in Hood River, OR
- Kelly Marshall from CrossFit Nottingham in Nottingham, UK
- Rolando González from Chile, unaffiliated
- Vicki Finn-Smith from CrossFit AllOut in Newton Ayclift, UK
- Caleb McClure from CrossFit Blono in Bloomington, IL
- Elijah and Ka’eo Subiono from CrossFit 2222 in Austin, TX
- Hayleigh Kanthack from Kingman, AZ, unaffiliated
- Ismene Oyanguren from CrossFit Irun in Irun, Spain
- Kaiden Steyn from Western Cape, South Africa, unaffiliated
- Marissa Nichols from CrossFit 2222 in Austin, TX
- Tal Simson from CrossFit Pardes in Hanna-Karkur, Israel
- Trista Smith from CrossFit Fort Vancouver in Vancouver, WA
- Ty Jenkins from Tablerock CrossFit in Branson, MO
- Yezo Diogo do Nascimento Cunha from CrossFit Celeiro in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil
- Alexandre Caron from CrossFit Lévis in St Romuald, Quebec
- Cole Greashaber from CrossFit Lee’s Summit in Lee’s Summit, MO
- Kealan Henry from CrossFit HFS in Gradignam, France
- Lazar Đukić from CrossFit NS in Novi Sad, Serbia
- Samuel Kwant from the United States, unaffiliated
- Tudor Magda from Lion Brave CrossFit in Clive, IA
- Uldis Upenieks from Latvia, unaffiliated (Mayhem Athlete)
- Will Moorad from CrossFit East Nashville in Nashville, TN
- Alex Gazan from Rhino CrossFit in Las Vegas, NV
- Alexis Raptis from TTT CrossFit in Milton, GA
- Arielle Loewen from Midland, TX, unaffiliated
- Carolyne Prevost from CrossFit Colosseum in Etobicoke, Ontario
- Lucy Campbell from CrossFit Nottingham Nottingham, England
- Matilde Garnes from CrossFit Trondheim in Trondheim, Norway
- Rebecca Fuselier from CrossFit BOLT in Coopex, TX
- Sydney Michalyshen
- CrossFit Tijger Valley UNIT from Willow Acres, South Africa
- CrossFit Milford Team Conquer from Milford, CT
- CrossFit Overtake Team Density from Spring, TX
- AB CrossFit Team from North Miami Beach, FL
- CrossFit Mayhem Justice from Cookeville, TN
- CrossFit 8020 from Craigavon, UK
- Rhapsody CrossFit from Charleston, SC
- CrossFit Invictus from San Diego, CA
- CrossFit Tuluka from Buenos Aires, Argentina
- CrossFit Taranis LifeTree from Victoria, BC
- CrossFit OBA from Philadelphia, PA
- KAMO Athletics CrossFit from Olathe, KS
This page will be updated weekly for new submissions until August 2, 2022. Don’t see your submission? Email [email protected] with Athlete Fundraiser in the subject.
Tip: If using PayPal, please create your own link for us to share.