The Spectators Guide to the 2023 Rogue Invitational
With the fifth year of the Rogue Invitational almost upon us, tons of CrossFit and fitness fans will descend upon Austin, TX. Defending champ Laura Horvath is competing, but 3-time Rogue champion Tia-Clair Toomey-Orr is back to give her a run for her money, and the 2023 CrossFit Games Fittest Man on Earth, Jeff Adler will be there to compete on the men’s side. Check out the full athlete roster.
Here is your guide to the event!
The Rogue Invitational is held at Dell Diamond in Round Rock, Texas from October 27-29, 2023. In addition to the men’s and women’s individual CrossFit competition, the event will feature a Legends showcase and a Strongman competition.
The celebration kicks off on Thursday night at the Iron Game launch party from 5 PM-6 PM. Show up early and check out the vendors, then stay for the Legends Happy Hour. If you grab tickets to this VIP experience, you can meet your favorite Legends while enjoying complimentary food and drinks, carnival games, and a stadium tour on the field.
- Thursday, October 26 – Gates open at 5:30 PM CT
Event 1 – Texas Heavy
- Friday, October 27 – Gates open at 11 AM CT
Event 2 – Seat at the Bar
Event 3 – The Circus
- Saturday, October 28 – Gates open at 8:45 AM CT
Event 4 – 10th Inning
Event 5 – The Duel III
Event 6 – Max Deadlift
- Sunday, October 29 – Gates open at 8:45 AM
Event 7 – Hulk Hands
Event 8 – Big Cat
Event 9 – The Cleanup
Can’t make it to Texas to watch the event? Rogue has created an Iron Game Premium option, which gives fans exclusive access to real-time refraction and guest commentary. Viewers can also select different camera angles and viewing experiences in single and split-screen mode. The package costs $25.
In addition to the competition, there are tons of special activities, challenges, and spectator workouts.
- Spectator workouts:
- Friday – 8 AM – 11:30 AM, 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM sponsored by Mayhem Athlete, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM sponsored by Street Parking
- Saturday – 8 AM – 12 PM sponsored by Mayhem Athlete, 1:15 PM – 2 PM sponsored by Street Parking, 4 PM – 5 PM sponsored by Mayhem Athlete
- Special Events:
- 10 AM – 8 PM – GORUCK Challenges – stop by the booth to check it out!
- 10 AM – 6 PM – GORUCK Challenges
- 4 PM – 5 PM – YETI x Zilker Happy Hour
- 8 AM – YETI x Buffalo Brew Coffee Happy Hour
Need more info about the area?
Finally, it isn’t a fitness event without shopping, and the Rogue Invitational has some great vendors.
Here are some of the brands you can check out at the event:
- Grill Your Ass Off
- United States Border Patrol
- LRX Apparel
- HNS APPAREL
- Intelligent Threads
- Rapid Rings
- Uno Mas Collective
- Lifting Culture Apparel
- NorthStar Nutrition
- Paper Street Coffee
- Athlete Performance Solutions
- PODIUM NUTRITION
- Redmond Life
- Spacer Mobility
- Vitality Wellness