How to Get Tickets and Volunteer for the 2023 TYR Wodapalooza
There’s less than one month left until the CrossFit community meets again in Bayfront Park for the fittest beach party of the year: TYR Wodapalooza. Come January 12-15, 900 plus volunteers, appropriately 2,500 athletes, tens of thousands of spectators and 100 plus industry brands will come together for four days of competition.
For a full list of who’s confirmed to compete so far, check out our roster, which is regularly updated as official announcements are made.
Want a piece of the action? You can still join the event that prides itself on celebrating community, fitness and life:
- Sign-up to volunteer: with three competition floors and six different major teams, there’s no shortage of opportunities to contribute your time and energy in the spirit of something bigger than yourself.
- Snag your ticket: planning to come watch, get your tan on and cheer your heart out? Single-day tickets, weekend passes and VIP options are still available, and recommended accommodations are linked on the site as well.
- Register for the Gauntlet: don’t just spectate, participate! One hour, three workouts, and scaled, intermediate and Rx individual divisions are available. Plus, you get some free TYR gear just for throwing down!
While it’s the 11th anniversary of the fitness festival, it’s a year of firsts:
- A change in format across the four days of competition allows athletes to compete both as an individual and on a team.
- The overall prize purse is a staggering $500,000, doubling Masters division winners payouts from the year prior.
- TYR is the first-ever title sponsor of the competition.