Women of Momentous Gear Up for The Rogue Invitational
Momentous, the Official Supplements and Sports Nutrition Partner of CrossFit HQ and the 2023 NOBULL CrossFit Games, has continued to forge partnerships with professional athletes and grow even larger in the fitness arena. The portfolio of competitors partnered with the brand is ever expanding and represents not only CrossFitters, but professional golfers, long distance runners and professional football players as well.
As we gear up for the Rogue Invitational, several of the Momentous athletes are relying on the high-quality supplements that the brand delivers, knowing that these are the tools and components that will help to optimize their performance throughout the weekend.
Seven-time CrossFit Games athlete, (three times on a team, four times as an individual), Lauren Fisher became a Momentous brand ambassador in May of 2021. She had been using the products on her own, prior to the partnership, but now has put great reliance on the products to help her train and recover.
Her favorite Momentous supplement, and one she’ll be using over the weekend is the Recovery protein powder, which she mixes with Creatine. She will also be sipping on Momentous Fuel, (cherry berry flavor is her favorite), if a longer cardio workout is programmed, or possibly right before a tough test. And in order to ensure quality sleep, she’ll be taking Magnesium Threonate at night, as well as Omega 3.
She’s very much looking forward to a weekend of grueling competition, with programming that is sure to test the elite athletes vying for the podium.
- Fisher: “Anything Rogue does is top notch. I think it is the best competition outside of the Crossfit Games. I love the workouts, they usually do classic CrossFit, and I think overall it’s going to be such a fun weekend.”
In the Legends category, we’ll be cheering on former CrossFit Games champion Sam Briggs, another Momentous athlete, who after using the supplements for some time, became a brand ambassador in October of 2022.
Briggs is looking forward to the weekend, particularly so because of the Legends crew.
- “The Rogue Invitational gives us an extra opportunity to catch up with those athletes who I have been competing with since as early as 2010,” said Briggs.
- “The event is tailored around the athlete experience, which makes it a fun weekend for athletes. When the athletes are having fun, the spectators can feel it,” Briggs continued.
As a masters athlete, in her 40s, she credits Momentous with allowing her to continue to train and compete. She is regimented in taking her Omega 3, Magnesium, Creatine and Grass-Fed Whey Protein everyday.
We can be sure that this weekend she’ll be taking her Collagen Shots, which is her favorite product, and one she takes 30 minutes before a training session.
It was recently announced that another former Games champion and CrossFit’s sweetheart Annie Thorisdottir is pregnant with her second child, and will not be competing this weekend.
However, Thorisdottir will still be in attendance, and hosting an off-site workout, representing Momentous at CrossFit Texas for anyone who wants to drop in.
- “It will be a more relaxed environment to hang out with friends and do some fitness together,” said Thorisdottir.
The two-time Games champion and 13-time Games athlete began working with Momentous officially in June of 2023, and has been very fervent in her support of the company.
- “I’m privileged that I can be picky and I told (my manager) that I would work with Momentous or I would work with no one,” said Thorisdottir.
And as Thorisdottir takes a step back from competition this year to grow her family, she will continue to represent the brand and rely on their products for her overall health.
Thorisdottir: “I believe so strongly in what they are doing and… I’m just so excited about it…I will be working with them, alongside them long after I finish competing.”
For anyone looking to try Momentous products, Morning Chalk Up readers receive a 15% discount by entering MCU15 at checkout.