Community

Nov 5, 2018 by

The Thing That Everybody on Twitter Missed in CrossFit’s Tweets

Some background. Three weeks ago, CrossFit made a series of tweets detailing CrossFit’s stance...

Affiliate Reviews Community

Nov 5, 2018 by

Affiliate Review: CrossFit One Nation

Website: http://crossfitonenation.com/boston-location/   Address: 100 Holton St., Rear Brighton,...

Community

Nov 5, 2018 by

Moving Forward With Fitness Through CLIC Sargent

The story. CLIC Sargent is a registered charity in England and Wales that offers support to...

Community

Nov 4, 2018 by

How to Fix Anything, Part 2: “I’ve Done That”

This is part two in a three-part series by Dr. Sean Pastuch, founder and owner of Active Life Rx.

Community

Nov 1, 2018 by

When Your Cool Down is Stopping a Robbery For Time

The story. Rachelle Davis is a coach at CrossFit HNL in Kailua, HI. On Tuesday, October 2nd,...

Community

Nov 1, 2018 by

Strong

I started CrossFit from a place of just needing something more, different.  I’m not there to...

Community

Oct 31, 2018 by

“I Want to Shimmy Down an Airplane Aisle”

The story. Mike Crespo usually keeps the front door open all day at CrossFit Novato, where he...

Community

Oct 29, 2018 by

How to Fix Anything, Part 1

This is part one in this three-part series by Dr. Sean Pastuch, founder and owner of Active Life Rx.

Community

Oct 27, 2018 by

The Josh Bridges Post that Got Everyone Up in Arms

Some background. Last Wednesday, Josh Bridges announced on his IG that he and WODSTAR are...

Community

Oct 23, 2018 by

CrossFit’s Explosive Affiliate Growth by the Numbers

The story. Since Greg Glassman opened the first affiliate in 2001 in Santa Cruz, CA, CrossFit has...

Community

Oct 23, 2018 by

Would You Pay $2,000 for Programming by Rich Froning?

The story. Last week, CrossFit Mayhem sent out an email to the Mayhem athlete community offering...

Community

Oct 19, 2018 by

DIARY: The next time I feel like binging or purging

Guest post by Autumn Christmas, CrossFit Undeniable The other day I was reading through an old...

Community

Oct 18, 2018 by

6 Photos That Show Why Logan Aldridge is a Total Savage

If you’re not already familiar with FITAID athlete Logan Aldridge, then read our...

Community

Oct 18, 2018 by

She Studied CrossFit From the Hospital While She Recovered From a Kidney Transplant

Some background. Ja’Nielle Alcantar thought she had the stomach flu. After days and days of...

Community

Oct 17, 2018 by

From Overdosing to Organizing: How One Veteran Found Purpose Again

The story. Troy Peterson is a five-year Army Veteran who served with the First Cavalry Division as...