Community

May 13, 2019 by

CrossFit Inc. Takes Progenex to Court

CrossFit Inc. filed a lawsuit against Progenex, a supplement company and former CrossFit Games

Community

May 11, 2019 by

Strong as a Mother

I have three boys. Three messy, hungry, dirty boys. They fight constantly, come inside for dinner

Community

May 9, 2019 by

CrossFit Horsepower Decides to Shut Their Doors

Some backstory. In May of 2018, CrossFit Horsepower was deemed a public nuisance by the Hermosa

Community

May 3, 2019 by

Take That, Coca-Cola

CrossFit Memorial Hill in Kansas City, MO just finished renovating a 22,000 square foot historic

Community

May 3, 2019 by

Finding CrossFit After Losing Use of a Leg

Some background. In 2013, Amelia Garris was diagnosed with complex regional pain syndrome after a

Community

Apr 29, 2019 by

Never Fear Shins, the RPM Exobox is Here

We’ve all been there. You get off the assault bike wobbly legged, teeter on over to start

Community

Apr 26, 2019 by

Driven to Forty; My Journey to Health

Part One: My old normal It was June 2017. I was 242 pounds at 6 feet, over 30% body fat, 36 waist,

Community

Apr 22, 2019 by

Pan Ams and the Road to the 2020 Olympic Games

On the road to the 2020 Olympic Games, athletes in the sport of weightlifting must compete in at

Community

Apr 18, 2019 by

Pepsi, Gatorade Threaten CrossFit with “Legal Action”

On March 27, PepsiCo sent CrossFit HQ a cease-and-desist letter demanding CrossFit “immediately

Community

Apr 16, 2019 by

Austin Malleolo Deadlifted 600 Pounds then Ran a Marathon

Yesterday, about 30,000 runners assembled to run from Hopkinton to Boylston Street for the annual

Community

Apr 8, 2019 by

Give Aloha with CrossFit Anahola

The story. Bronson Lovell noticed that the church he had grown up in had been taken over by drug

Community

Mar 26, 2019 by

“I’m good. I think I found home.” How a Combat Vet Found Home in CrossFit

A little background. Jake Worthington joined the United States Marine Corps in June of 2000. On

Community

Mar 25, 2019 by

A Redemptive Road with CrossFit

Some backstory. Damian Arguello is currently serving a life sentence at Limon Correctional Facility

Community

Mar 14, 2019 by

“I don’t find muscular women attractive,” one wife’s tale.

I started my CrossFit journey in late 2016, at the recommendation of a friend who knew of my type

Community

Mar 12, 2019 by

Battle Cancer Comes to the States

Some news. Battle Cancer is hitting Los Angeles with a tour of local gyms ahead of its first US

Get The Newsletter

For a daily Digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.