Your Coffee is ready.

Community Archives | Page 2 of 49

Community

Aug 27, 2020 by

How Clay Godfrey Turned a Gym Around During the Worldwide Pandemic

When Clay Godfrey took over CrossFit Remnant in Roswell, GA in January, he knew he was in for a challenge. The

Community

Member Exclusive by

Chicken Change: A Look at the Increased Demand for Pasture-Raised Eggs

I first started buying pasture-raised eggs in 2016. At the time they were difficult to find and often almost twice as

Community

Member Exclusive by

Invictus Seattle Gains 113 New Members in First Three Weeks in Business

Justin Gehrt and Kevin Koester — the 2019 CrossFit Games champion in the men’s 50-54-year-old division —

Community

Member Exclusive by

Not That Fit: Landing Triple Backflips with Cirque du Soleil Acrobat Jon Vellner

After my convo last week with Icelandic strongman, Stefán Sölvi Pétursson, I’m feeling bulkier but

Community

Aug 24, 2020 by

Adaptive Training Academy Aims to Educate Health Professionals on Coaching Those with a Disability

Alec Zirkenbach, Logan Aldridge, Kevin Ogar and Chris Stoutenburg have a mission: To bridge the gap between fitness

Community

Aug 24, 2020 by

Affiliate Owner Needs Your Vote in Online Competition, Pledges to Pay Earnings Forward to Underserved Youth

Tricia Will grew up in a single parent household, where money was a constant struggle. “I could have really used a

Community

Member Exclusive by

Developing Coaches Who Can “Earn More of a Living From CrossFit is a Priority,” Eric Roza Says

While he said part-time coaches can provide real value to a gym, CrossFit’s new owner and CEO Eric Roza said we need

Community

Aug 23, 2020 by

The Future of Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion For CrossFit

Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (D.E.I.) was a topic at the forefront of Eric Roza’s first Town Hall meeting last

Community

Aug 23, 2020 by

O Futuro da Diversidade, Equidade e Inclusão Para A CrossFit

Editor’s Note: This story was translated to Portuguese by Axel Gouveia from the original English version, which you

Community

Member Exclusive by

Eric Roza on His First 100 Days

The first thing Eric Roza told his team when he acquired CrossFit LLC was a story about his late mother. Roza’s

Community

Aug 21, 2020 by

California Masters Athlete Dies Fighting Wildfires

2013 CrossFit Games Masters podium finisher Mike Fournier died in a helicopter crash on Wednesday while fighting a

Community

Member Exclusive by

CrossFit CEO Eric Roza Says Client Acquisition and Growth are Key Metrics

The price is wrong: When it comes to membership prices and average client value, CrossFit’s new owner and CEO

Community

Aug 20, 2020 by

CrossFit CEO Eric Roza Lays Out Bold Agenda in First Town Hall

“If we are successful, I think that when we look back five or ten years from now, I think 80 or 90 percent of

Community

Aug 20, 2020 by

Eric Roza, CEO da CrossFit, Expõe Planos Ousados No Primeiro Town Hall

Editor’s Note: This story was translated to Portuguese by Axel Gouveia from the original English version, which you

Community

Aug 19, 2020 by

Toomey, Davidsdottir and Wells Featured in NOBULL’s “More Than Influencers” Campaign

On Friday, August 21, NOBULL will debut their “More Than Influencers” Collection featuring arguably three of the

Get The Newsletter

For a daily Digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.

Your Coffee is ready.