Today, the Morning Chalk Up announced Official Media Partnerships for eight Sanctionals during the 2019-2020 CrossFit Games season that will give CrossFit fans exclusive access to the biggest events of the season.
“We are extremely proud to be partnering with each of these Sanctional events,” said Justin LoFranco, Morning Chalk Up’s Founder and CEO. “We have built the best team of sports reporters dedicated to bringing fans closer to the sport of CrossFit. These agreements will bring fans unparalleled access to event coverage they can’t get anywhere else.”
Morning Chalk Up expands partnerships from two events in the 2018-2019 season to eight, with more discussions on the way.
What this means for CrossFit fans.
At each one of these events, Morning Chalk Up reporters and staff will be present to give fans exclusive access to stories, interviews, videos and daily updates. Fans will also have access to watch livestreams from many of these Sanctionals directly on Morningchalkup.com and YouTube.
- Each Sanctional will have custom coverage in their own event content hub with livestream embeds (as available), live updated leaderboard, stories and content.
Official Media Partnerships
- Filthy 150 – November 20-24, 2019 (Dublin, Ireland)
- Pandaland CrossFit Challenge – December 7-8, 2019 (Chengdu, China)
- Norwegian CrossFit Championship – February 14-16, 2020 (Gol, Norway)
- Australian CrossFit Championship – March 5-8, 2020 (Queensland, Australia)
- CrossFit Atlas Games – March 13-15, 2020 (Montreal, Canada)
- CrossFit German Throwdown – March 28-29, 2020 (Berlin, Germany)
- Mid-Atlantic CrossFit Championship – April 17-19, 2020 (Washington, D.C.)
- Down Under CrossFit Championship – May 22-24, 2020 (Wollongong, Australia)
To get in touch with Morning Chalk Up about being an official media partner, please contact Justin LoFranco.
Get The Newsletter
For a daily Digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.
As countries around the world aggressively respond to COVID-19, what is the right course of action for you? Do…