CrossFit Games Rejoins Facebook
In a complete about-face since unpublishing or deleting all Facebook and Instagram channels nearly 300 days ago, the CrossFit Games reactivated their Facebook account Saturday, posting for the first time since May 20, 2019. CrossFit brought back their Games Instagram on November 28 and CrossFit Training on November 10 of last year.
One big thing: Reviving this unpublished account brings back their largest social media presence with 2.6 million followers. If they choose to broadcast the world feed on Facebook in addition to YouTube there’s the potential to drive a significantly higher reach. Last year, there were 2.41 million views on the Games’ YouTube stream (tabulated back in August).
Social accounts currently active.
- CrossFit Training Instagram — 798,000 followers
- CrossFit Games Instagram — 113,000 followers
- CrossFit Games Facebook — 2.6 million followers
- CrossFit Games Twitter — 734,600 followers
- CrossFit Twitter — 977,800 followers
- CrossFit YouTube — 1.52 million subscribers
- CrossFit Games YouTube — Not publicly displayed
- “After 71 Days, CrossFit Games Publishes First Instagram Post”
- “CrossFit Rejoins Instagram”
- “CrossFit Shutters Facebook, Instagram Accounts Amid Data Privacy Concerns”