O2, Community Coalition Offer Gym Members $200 Gift Card for #NoQuitNovember
The month of November is historically one of the worst for member retention at CrossFit gyms, and with COVID-19 cases rising in nearly every state, this November is poised to be especially challenging. And, while the decision to go to the gym right now is deeply personal, everyone knows that gym owners depend on membership dues to keep the lights on.
One big thing: As they have throughout the entire year in 2020, O2 and partner brands in the Community Coalition are stepping up in a major way, helping gym owners and gym members alike with the #NoQuitNovember program.
The details: Simply keep your gym membership active in November and get a combined $200 gift voucher ($20/brand) to O2, Born Primitive, GORUCK, RPM, and six other Community Coalition brands, to be awarded by your gym owner on December 1 — right in time for the holiday shopping season.
- To join the #NoQuitNovember movement, gym members and gym owners just need to visit the Community Coalition website and search for their gym to make sure it’s registered. If they can’t find it, enrollment takes two seconds and is super easy — there’s no cost to participate.
- After confirming their registration, all gym owners need to do is announce this to their members this week to help encourage them to keep their memberships active in November.
- The Community Coalition brands are also encouraging members to make their loyalty known by sharing their #NoQuitNovember pledge on social media and telling their friends to do the same.
- This week is the last week that gym members can purchase from Community Coalition brands and have half the profits from that sale go to their local gym, and it will ensure that their gyms are registered for #NoQuitNovember.
Remind me: Last spring, the Community Coalition, then made up of fewer brands, launched a similar program called #StayforMay. About 2,000 gyms participated, including 60,000 gym members. Each of the participating brands in that campaign issued $1.5M in gift vouchers as a result.
What they’re saying:
- Dave Colina, O2 CEO: “We saw in the spring the power of bringing people and brands together to support the backbone of our community, our gym owners. Sometimes it feels like our actions alone may not make much of a difference, but it’s clear that as a community we’re incredibly strong when we band together. We’re proud to play a small role in helping facilitate that.”
- Scott Panchik, CrossFit Games veteran and affiliate owner: “Gym owners put their blood, sweat, and tears into delivering members the best hour of their day. Now’s our chance to give thanks and support back to them through NoQuitNovember. Every gym is being impacted by the pandemic in some way, and to see these brands rallying to give back is truly what makes our fitness community so great.”
- O2 and the Community Coalition Deliver a Fall 50/50 Pledge to Consumers and Affiliate Owners for October
- Shopping With These Two Brands Goes Directly to Your CrossFit Affiliate
- Born Primitive Raised $186K in First Wave of Gym Stimulus Program
- O2, Partners Offer $100 Gift Card to Members Who #StayforMay
- O2 and Partners Contribute More than $4 Million in #StayforMay Vouchers, Loyal Gym Members Benefit