Schedule of Events and How to Watch the 2020 CrossFit Games
In just 10 days, the final stage of the 2020 CrossFit Games will kick off in Aromas, CA as the five fittest men and women square off for a slice of a $1.3 million prize purse as well as the title of Fittest Man and Woman on Earth.
Starting this year on a Friday, this will be one of the shortest CrossFit Games since 2011 due to COVID-19. Athletes are already en route to California to make final preparations before entering the CrossFit Ranch bubble next week.
- The athlete roster
- The leaderboard
- Dave Castro’s recent hint about Day 1 of events.
- Payouts from stage 1.
- Get mobile updates throughout the competition with our iOS and Android app.
- Friday, 10/23: 8:00 – 9:30 AM PT
- Friday, 10/23: 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM PT
- Friday, 10/23: 2:00 – 2:10 PM PT
- Friday, 10/23: 4:00 – 5:30 PM PT
- Saturday, 10/24: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM PT (CBS Sports TV)
- Saturday, 10/24: 1:20 – 2:10 PM PT
- Saturday, 10/24: 4:00 – 4:40 PM PT
- Sunday, 10/25: 10:00 – 10:50 AM PT
- Sunday, 10/25: 12:00 – 12:30 PM PT
- Sunday, 10/25: 3:00 – 4:00 PM PT
How to watch the CrossFit Games live:
The CrossFit Games will be broadcast for free on multiple Internet platforms as well as two hours live on TV on CBS Sports on Saturday from 12:00 – 2:00 PM PT. CBS Sports will also televise two 30-minutes shows leading up to the Games as well as a two-hour documentary later this fall. No details have been released yet on when those shows will run or what the focus will be for the fall documentary.
- “CrossFit Games Event Analysis: When Things Get “Odd”
- “CrossFit Games Event Analysis: The Cardio Games 2.0?”
- “CrossFit Games Event Analysis: Bring Out the Big Barbells”
- VIDEO: See You at the Ranch: The Final Five Men
- VIDEO: See You at the Ranch: The Final Five Women
- “Katrin Davidsdottir’s Place in History”
- “Justin Medeiros: More Than Just A Mullet”
- “I Have Nothing to Prove”, Fraser Addresses Doubters as He Chases History”’
- “Sam Kwant: To be Overlooked No More”
- “Training For The Ranch: ‘Live Five’ Athletes And Coaches Think Outside the Box”
Get the Newsletter
For a daily digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Competitions, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.
"*" indicates required fields