Community Coalition’s Fall 50/50 Pledge Hits Midway Point; Partner Brands Step Up for Games Week, Explore Scholarships
We are just past the halfway point in O2 and the Community Coalition’s Fall 50/50 Pledge, at this point more than 3500 gyms are registered and their members are taking advantage of partner brand specials while securing 50% profiting sharing with their local box.
One big thing: As we head into the 2020 CrossFit Games finals this week, the partner brands that make up the Community Coalition will be announcing even more exclusive offers and incentives for CrossFitters.
The details: There are now ten brands that make up the Community Coalition, including O2, Born Primitive, Puori, RPM Training, Four Sigmatic, GOWOD, Lesser Evil, GORUCK, C4 and XTEND.
- Through the end of October, brands are offering discounts for gym members.
- Access the deals by registering your gym today — it’s free and only takes a few seconds.
- Once your gym is registered, take advantage of the partner brand deals and by entering your gym’s code at checkout, ensuring that it receives 50% of the profits of the sale.
What kind of deals are we talking about?:
- O2 — Get 30% off a 12-pack, 40% off two 12-packs, and 50% off four or more 12-packs with free gear with all purchases.
- Four Sigmatic — Get 10% off site-wide.
- Puori — Get 20% off on Puori.com with free shipping on orders over $20.
- GOWOD — Get an extended 20-day trial while 50% of your premium plan payment is returned to your local box.
- Born Primitive — Free shipping sitewide.
- RPM Training — Get 15% off all models of their iconic Speed Rope.
- Lesser Evil — Grab some snacks at 25% off sitewide.
What’s next: O2 founder, Dave Colina is invested in helping gyms create community scholarships for kids and other athletes who otherwise cannot afford a CrossFit gym membership. According to Colina, many gyms would like to be able to offer community scholarships, but “the biggest thing holding them back has been a lack of clarity around how to do it, so we’re going to be pulling together some best practices and spending time helping gyms get scholarship funds off the ground.”
- Colina: “I believe the benefits of CrossFit extend well past physical health into developing things like increased mental health, discipline, integrity, and a shared sense of community among people from all walks of life. The thought of making these benefits more accessible to people who may not otherwise be able to afford them is really appealing for us as well as gym owners.”
The bottom line: O2 and its Community Coalition partners have been at the forefront of helping gym owners and local boxes throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. They are remaining devoted to this mission with the Fall 50/50 Pledge (and stay tuned for another big announcement coming after the CrossFit Games).
- O2 and the Community Coalition Deliver a Fall 50/50 Pledge to Consumers and Affiliate Owners for October.
- Shopping With These Two Brands Goes Directly to Your CrossFit Affiliate.
- Born Primitive Raised $186K in First Wave of Gym Stimulus Program.
- O2, Partners Offer $100 Gift Card to Members Who #StayforMay.
- O2 and Partners Contribute More than $4 Million in #StayforMay Vouchers, Loyal Gym Members Benefit.