Community

Dec 13, 2017 by

A Letter to RX Athletes from a Scaler

For three years, I’ve watched with starry eyes at the RX athletes in my gym as they crush

Community

Dec 4, 2017 by

History of the Sweet Potato

Hello there. Most of you have probably eaten a sweet potato at least once in your life. And

Community

Nov 28, 2017 by

How Thrive Market Gives Back

The story. We at Morning Chalk Up believe that a giving community is a growing community, which is

Community

Nov 21, 2017 by

Three Things You Can’t Buy Till Black Friday

There are a ton of Black Friday deals. Many of them have already started. So instead of putting

Community

Nov 20, 2017 by

Diet Avocado Anyone?

The Avocado craze. I think it’s safe to say avocados are the modern muse of millennials.

Community

Nov 10, 2017 by

When You’re a Single CrossFitter Looking for Love

You know the story. Dating can be really hard. You find yourself spending more time at the box and

Community

Nov 9, 2017 by

When You’re Born with a Genetic Anomaly

The Story. Meet Tommy. He was born with a very rare genetic anomaly (missing Chromosome #20),

Community

Nov 3, 2017 by

I Didn’t Want to Try Because I Didn’t Want to Fail

I have been doing CrossFit at Synergy CrossFit in Suwanee, GA for a month now. I want to give you

Community

Oct 31, 2017 by

When a 10-Year-Old Can Out CrossFit You

The story. Move over Bey. There’s a new Queen B that we should all be aware of — and she

Community

Oct 30, 2017 by

A Raid in Delhi

What Happened? Government officials “stormed” into Cross Fit Unisex Gym in Dehli, India

Community

Oct 27, 2017 by

A 125 Pound Divorce

The story. Justin Holsomback was 27-years-old and running for the Georgia State House of

Community

Oct 25, 2017 by

Avolatte Anyone?

AVO WHAT? You read it right. Thrillist Food & Drink has provided us with our next novelty food

Community

Oct 24, 2017 by

Oh Honey. CrossFit Isn’t For You

What happened? Think back to your first CrossFit class. It’s safe to say you were probably

Community

Oct 20, 2017 by

You Can’t Get Married This Weekend

WHY NOT? Meet Sarah Gillespie. She lives in Madison, WI and just wants a simple wedding with some

Community

Oct 19, 2017 by

Finding CrossFit at Fifty

Ten years ago, Megan McCann, now 50, lay in a hospital bed with nine fractures and multiple other