Community

Mar 12, 2017 by

7 Reasons We Love Painful Open Workouts

The Open is a little bit like Christmas – except it’s five weeks straight of waiting up to see

Community

Mar 1, 2017 by

Everyone Should Compete in the Open. Yes, Everyone

It’s 9am Monday, after my first ever CrossFit Open WOD.  Honestly, I’m feeling seriously

Community

Mar 1, 2017 by

Mattie Rogers Once Went to the CrossFit Games

WAIT, WHAT? Back in 2013, way before Mattie Rogers was even thinking about being an Olympian, she

Community

Feb 23, 2017 by

The CrossFit Open is Here

WHAT’S HAPPENING? At 5PM Pacific, Dave Castro is announcing the first workout of the 2017

Community

Feb 17, 2017 by

What do Goats and Yoga Have in Common?

COME AGAIN? Yeah, you read that correctly. There’s a thing called Goat Yoga. A yogi named Emily

Community

Feb 9, 2017 by

Why Every Guy Is Missing Out On Emily Abbott

So Emily Abbott is single. And like many of us, the 27-year-old is doing a little online dating.

Community

Feb 6, 2017 by

How I Learned to Love Myself

My name is Laura Ryan. I’m a 46 year old mother of 3 beautiful children and married to this

Community

Feb 2, 2017 by

Kara Webb is the Goofiest CrossFitter

Awarded the 2016 Spirit of the Games award, Kara Webb has one of the most iconic and genuine

Community

Feb 2, 2017 by

Reebok Goes For 62 World Records

WHAT HAPPENED NOW? So we got it wrong, kinda. Yesterday, we wrote about the seven Aussie athletes

Community

Feb 1, 2017 by

Breaking World Records, Part 1

SAY WHAT? So Reebok Australia gathered a bunch of Aussie CrossFit athletes together for a casual

Community

Jan 26, 2017 by

Becoming a Mom Made Me a Better CrossFitter

Before I had my son, I had all the time in the world to work out. I could do it anytime, twice a

Community

Jan 25, 2017 by

Sexting Isn’t Allowed at the Box

SEXT WHAT? First off, sorry for the lewd topic, but this one can’t go ignored. It was

Community

Jan 23, 2017 by

CrossFit Open or Tropic Thunder?

In less than 30 days, the 2017 CrossFit Open kicks off and already Dave Castro is promising

Community

Jan 19, 2017 by

CrossFit In Outer Space

WHO DONE IT? Mike Hopkins, a U.S. Air Force Colonel and astronaut, became the first person to do

Community

Jan 18, 2017 by

The Reebok Athlete Summit

WHAT’S THAT? Every year, Reebok flies a few dozen of their CrossFit athletes and