Community

Nov 9, 2017 by

When You’re Born with a Genetic Anomaly

The Story. Meet Tommy. He was born with a very rare genetic anomaly (missing Chromosome #20), so rare that

Community

Nov 3, 2017 by

I Didn’t Want to Try Because I Didn’t Want to Fail

I have been doing CrossFit at Synergy CrossFit in Suwanee, GA for a month now. I want to give you a clear

Community

Oct 31, 2017 by

When a 10-Year-Old Can Out CrossFit You

The story. Move over Bey. There’s a new Queen B that we should all be aware of — and she comes in a

Community

Oct 30, 2017 by

A Raid in Delhi

What Happened? Government officials “stormed” into Cross Fit Unisex Gym in Dehli, India, seizing

Community

Oct 27, 2017 by

A 125 Pound Divorce

The story. Justin Holsomback was 27-years-old and running for the Georgia State House of Representatives when

Community

Oct 25, 2017 by

Avolatte Anyone?

AVO WHAT? You read it right. Thrillist Food & Drink has provided us with our next novelty food creation to

Community

Oct 24, 2017 by

Oh Honey. CrossFit Isn’t For You

What happened? Think back to your first CrossFit class. It’s safe to say you were probably nervous, maybe

Community

Oct 20, 2017 by

You Can’t Get Married This Weekend

WHY NOT? Meet Sarah Gillespie. She lives in Madison, WI and just wants a simple wedding with some family and

Community

Oct 19, 2017 by

Finding CrossFit at Fifty

Ten years ago, Megan McCann, now 50, lay in a hospital bed with nine fractures and multiple other injuries. A

Community

Oct 19, 2017 by

Our Soldiers in Qatar Need a Hand

WHAT’S UP? Yesterday, one of our longtime readers, TSgt Randolph Welch, emailed us asking for a little

Community

Oct 18, 2017 by

How Misty Diaz is Proving Anything is Possible

MEET MISTY. “Use your challenges to inspire others”— That’s one of Misty Diaz’s life mottos. Misty,

Community

Oct 16, 2017 by

A World Champion Lumberjill

A LUMBER WHAT? A Lumberjill is a female lumberjack who competes in the male dominated sport of chopping wood

Community

Oct 11, 2017 by

Sister, Sister

WHO? No, not Tia and Tamera Mowry, the stars of the 90’s hit sitcom Sister, Sister. We’re talking

Community

Oct 9, 2017 by

Kill Cliff is Dropping a New Beverage

WHAT’S GOING ON? We got the inside scoop that KILL CLIFF is launching their new ENDURE endurance sports

Community

Oct 3, 2017 by

5 Pumpkin Recipes Tasia Percevecz Has Been Dreaming About

Fall officially kicked off on September 22. But for Tasia Percevecz, Fall really begins A LOT sooner.   A

Get The Newsletter

For a daily Digest of all things CrossFit. Community, Athletes, Tips, Recipes, Deals and more.